The Legacies Of Trees

The Legacies Of Trees
Children face loss in the best of homes. Adoption is not always a better life but a different one. Support The Legacies of Trees.

Friday, May 11, 2012

My Two Moms by Christine M. Moran

Thought about my Birth Mom today
But that is nothing new.
I thought about her yesterday

And will tomorrow too.
I think about my real Mom who loved me from the start.

Who took me in and raised me the best she could with all her heart.
My real Mom thinks about me and is proud of me each day.
My Birth Mom tries to forget the pain of giving me away.
What it means to be my mother is something she will never know.

It was my real Mom that took me in and gave me love so I could grow


For my Mom....by Christine M. Moran

Mothers Day 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment